If you are not aware of Viagra or cialis contraindications buy levitra in Australia in our online drugstore. We can provide a competent and free consultation concerning your problem. It will be better if you visit your doctor and find some questions out with him too. If you are looking for effective erectile pills in Australia levitra online is the best choice.
Microsoft word - perfect provisionals.doc
Perfect Provisionals First Time Every Time
Start with the end in mind. Design a smile. Look at before and after photos,
pictures from magazines, high school photo. Demonstrate that smile on the
client using computer imaging or mock ups, Unless you are especial y skil ed at
quickly developing esthetic contours and occlusion with mock ups I recommend
Evaluate and treat occlusal problems if indicated Leveled Ear bow Bite stick Photos to confirm the position Bite registration Use Addition-Reduction style wax ups. Mark additions in blue, reductions in red.
Make duplicate models of the wax up. Make Hardcast / Copyplast Pressure molded matrix with Biostar or Ministar
Make a pressure molded reduction guide with probe holes to confirm that you
2. Check for adequate clearance with the reduction guide
3. Retract or expose any Subgingival margins.
6. Thin coat of Vaseline on the composites
7. over fil the prepared teeth in the matrix with provisional material
9. Seat the tray until the tissue blanches slightly
10. Remove the matrix after 90 seconds (Protemp)
11. Remove the matrix and tease the temporaries off the teeth. Quickly remove the
largest undercuts (30 sec) and replace the temporaries back onto the teeth for
90 seconds more. If the temporaries come off with the matrix leave them in the
matrix for two more minutes until they are rigid then remove the large undercuts
and place back onto the teeth. If al instructions were fol owed perfectly up to this
point the prototypes wil go back onto the teeth and fit perfectly. The margins on
the provisional should be as easy to read as the impressions
12. Trim off al over hanging margins . (This should be very easy at this stage if you
have set everything up perfectly ahead of time)
13. Open the embrasures wide for easy flossing. Black holes in the gingival
14. Work out the final details of occlusion, esthetics and phonetics in the mouth
15. Cement retentive crowns with non-eugenol containing temporary cement
16. Spot etch and button bond Veneers and other non-retentive restorations
18. Make a Penta-quick impression of the final temporaries to keep on hand for
replacements, repairs and laboratory communication
19. Prescribe Periostat 20mg twice a day for 30 to 90 days to reduce bleeding
between the preparation and seat appointment to reduce bleeding.
21. Schedule for perio check 1 week prior to seat date to confirm that there is no
Canted or misaligned provisional
: Check landmarks, have a definitive
stop, use a transparent matrix. Confirm the face bow and bite stick.
Confirm the models were mounted correctly.
Temporary locks on
: Remove undercuts on or between the teeth Indirect
temporaries that are cemented on require preparations that draw with
each other., Vaseline composite build up restorations, Remove the
Unable to read margins
: Dry teeth, retracted, hold temporary in one
Staining under the provisional:
Avoid open margins, Astringident,
Chlorahexadine rinses, Some medications and neutraceuticals
Breakage and delaminations:
Check the occlusion. Reinforce bridges
with a fiber insert like Ribbond. Bond a larger area with non retentive
Temporary requires excessive trimming and adjusting:
Initial wax up
is over waxed. Matrix is incompletely seated or seated in the wrong
position. Temporaries are incompletely seated
Gums bleed at the final seat appointment:
overhangs or obstructed embrasures, prescribe periostat.
Check to be certain that the matrix is seated correctly
over the teeth. Confirm initial bite records, Check for correct mounting of
the models. Adjust the occlusion. Use a deprogrammer if necessary.
Never over close the bite. Use caution when opening the bite.
Software -- "DBMEETING" -- ® by F.B. Società organizzatrice A.S. ARTIGLIO NUOTO RESULT 34° Meeting di Carnevale 50 FREESTYLE FEMALE JUNIORES EVENT 1 / TURN 3 PRATI ARIANNA SCIARRINI YLENIA BUKOVANOVA JANA POLIZZI MARTA MARTELLI LUCIA ANNIS FRANCESCA FERROLI GIORGIA ORESTI LUDOVICA CAVALLINI DENISE CASARIN IANIRE D'ACQUISTO BEA
ANMELDUNG COMPUTER-TOMOGRAPHIE (CT) Sehr geehrte Patientin! Sehr geehrter Patient! Wir freuen uns, dass Sie sich bei uns für eine Computertomographie angemeldet haben. Ihr Termin ist am _____/______/2013 um _____________. Um diese Untersuchung erfolgreich durchzuführen, bitten wir Sie folgenden Punkte zu beachten: Die Zuweisung sollten Sie bitte bis zum Untersuchungstag vom